General DisclaimerAlthough Vidyo has attempted to provide accurate information on the Website, Vidyo assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Vidyo may change the products, services or programs mentioned at any time without notice. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. VIDYO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY VIDYO PRODUCT, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF VIDYO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Governing Laws and RegulationsAccess to and use of this Site is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Site in any way which violates such laws or regulations.
Links to Third Party SitesThis Website may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Website is at the user´s own risk and Vidyo is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. Vidyo provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement.
Linking to Vidyo’s WebsiteVidyo, Inc. permits anyone to link to Vidyo´s website subject to the linker´s compliance with the following terms and conditions.
- May link to, but not replicate, content contained in Vidyo´s Website
- Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in Vidyo´s site
- Must not present misleading or false information about Vidyo´s products, services or programs
- Must not misrepresent Vidyo´s relationship with the linker
- Must not imply that Vidyo is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker´s services or products
- Must not use Vidyo´s logos or trademarks without prior written permission from Vidyo
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon Vidyo’s request pursuant to Vidyo´s reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.